This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Your use of www.gaonsegaon.com website (hereinafter referred to as "the Website" or simply as “Site”) and its related sites, services and tools is governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website and the general principles for other gaonsegaon.com (hereinafter referred to as GSG in short) websites of our subsidiaries and affiliates. If you transact on any GSG website other than the Website, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the GSG sites for such transaction. This User Agreement for the Website shall come into effect on 0000 hours India Standard Time 11th February, 2015 ("User Agreement"). By use of this website you are contaracting with the owner of this Website, Rajivihaan Agni (Energy) Private Limited, a company incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 with registered office at The Orient Business Plaza, First Floor, 50/9 Tolstoy Lane, Janpath, New Delhi - 110001. These terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations towards this contracting entity (hereinafter referred to as GSG in short)
For the purpose of the User Agreement, Registered User / Guest User and wherever the context so require ‘You’ shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing Registration Data (as defined hereinafter) while registering on the Website as Registered User / Guest User using the computer systems of the Website and accepted this electronic version / electronic record of the User Agreement and has allocated himself a unique identification user name (“User ID” and “Password”) to become Registered User or have been identified as Guest User by providing cell number and email id.
1. Membership Eligibility
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Website and shall not sell, or purchase any items on the Website. As a minor if you wish to purchase or sell an item on the Website such purchase or sale may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Website or can use the Website as Guest User. GSG reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to GSG’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- Business entity registration: If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept this User Agreement and you have the authority to bind that business entity to this User Agreement.
- Guest User: If you are transacting as a Guest User, you shall not be allowed to list/ sell product or services on Website and there could be certain additional restrictions on you as a Guest User for your purchase and the other functionality of the Website available to you.
2. Your Account and Registration Obligations
If you use the Website as Registered User, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. If you use the Website as a Guest User you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email ID and cell number and for restricting access to your computer, computer system and computer network, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password , email id and cell number as the case may be. Also as a Guest User, you shall ensure the physical security and possession of your cell phone. You agree, inter alia, to: 1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by GSG's registration form or provided by You as Guest User (such information being the "Registration Data") 2. You must not include any of your contact details such as email addresses etc in your User ID while registering as Registered User; and 3. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or GSG has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, GSG has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
3. Electronic Communications
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to GSG, You agree and understand that You are communicating with GSG through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from GSG periodically and as and when required. GSG will communicate with You by email or by an Updated Post notice or electronic records on the GSG Website which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
4. Fees and Services.
Membership on the Website is free. GSG does not charge any fee for browsing, and buying on the Website. However, Buyers agree that before buying they have fully read and understood the Gaon Se Gaon Buyer Agreement which is hereby incorporated by reference into this agreement. Similarly, before You as Seller list an item for sale through the Website, we request you to review, understand, and accept our Gaon Se Gaon Partnership Agreement which is hereby incorporated by reference into this agreement. GSG reserves the right to change its Fee and Credit policies from time to time. In particular, GSG may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event GSG reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee and Credit policies shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees and be payable to GSG within such time as specified in the invoice You shall make the payments of these invoices in the name of Rajivihaan Agni (Energy) Private Limited, a company incorporated under Indian Companies Act, 1956 and having its principal place of business at The Orient Business Plaza, First Floor, Tolstoy Lane, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Rajivihaan Agni (Energy) Pvt. Ltd. Your payment to Rajivihaan Agni (Energy) Pvt. Ltd. with full compliance of all applicable laws shall be sufficient to discharge you from your obligations towards Rajivihaan Agni (Energy) Private Limited regarding payments under these invoices.
4.1 Taxes: You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Website and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses etc. levied thereon.
4.2 Non payment: GSG reserves the right to issue a warning, temporarily /indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership of the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website in case of non-payment of fees by you to GSG. GSG also reserves the right to take legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to GSG.
5. Use of the Website
5.1. You understand and agree that GSG and the Website merely provides hosting services to its Registered Users and persons browsing / visiting the Website. All items advertised / listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by Registered Users and are third party user generated contents. GSG neither originates nor initiates the transmission nor select the sender and receiver of the transmission nor selects nor modify the information contained in the transmission. GSG has no control over the third party user generated contents.
5.2. You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. "Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Website ("Users") in the registration (as Registered User or as Guest User), buying, listing, or selling process, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act only as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
2. Your Information (or any items listed):
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) harm minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) impersonate another person;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(j). shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(j) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, GSG does not permit transactions in the following items including but not limited to categories as stated in the Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy.
(k) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and
(l) shall not link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that:
- are prohibited under the User Agreement or any other applicable law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954, the Indian Penal Code, 1860, Information Technology Act 2000 as amended time to time and rules there under;
- are concurrently listed for sale on a web site other than the Website;
4. You represent and confirm that you shall be the sole and exclusive legal owner of all items, goods or products of any description that you wish to offer for sale on the Website. You shall have absolute right, title and authority to deal in and offer for sale such items, goods or products.
5. In the event that any transaction or attempted transaction relating to any item, good or service which is violative of this User Agreement or applicable law comes to your knowledge, you shall take all steps to inform GSG of the same. If you are a Registered User, you may contact GSG at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. You shall not, either alone or in conjunction with other Users, manipulate or attempt to manipulate the prices of any item or services being sold or purchased on the Website as per the applicable
7. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/ VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force. In particular you shall ensure that if any of your items listed on the Website qualifies as an "Antiquity" or "Art treasure" as defined in the Act ("Artwork"), you shall indicate that such Artwork is "non-exportable" and sold subject to the provisions of the Arts and Antiquities Act, and shall ensure that it is not delivered to any buyer (as defined under the Buying section) at any place outside India.
8. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the item-specifics of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
9. You shall not attempt to or circumvent or manipulate our Fee structure, the billing process or Fees owed to GSG as detailed in following link Gaon Se Gaon Partnership Agreement and incorporated by way of reference in this Agreement.
6. Platform for Communication : The Website is only a venue where Users may meet and interact with one another for their transactions. GSG is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two Users of the Website. Consequently:
1. All commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to goods and services and after sales services related to goods and services. GSG does not have any control or determines or advises or in any way involves itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial / contractual terms between buyers and sellers.
2. GSG is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users (includes Registered User or Guest User). GSG cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Users will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. GSG shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Users.
3. GSG does not make any representation or Warranty as to the item-specifics (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the items or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. In particular, GSG does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items or services on the Website. GSG accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
4. GSG does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf.
5. GSG does not at any point of time during any transaction between buyer and seller on Website come into or takes possession of any of the goods or services offered by seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the goods or services offered by seller to buyer.
6. The Website is only a venue through which Users can reach a larger base to buy and sell items or services. GSG is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over the items vest with GSG nor shall GSG have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. GSG is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply.
7. At no time shall any right, title or interest over the items vest with GSG nor shall GSG have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. GSG is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered by sellers are only for a restricted time and only for the available supply as offered by sellers.
8. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the other Users that you transact with.
9. You release and indemnify GSG and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, GSG cannot control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website. Please note that there may be risks in dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
7A. Your Consent:
8. Payment Gateway or Payment Processing Facility
With Payment Gateway Facility, Payments for items on the Website can be made through the electronic or through Cash on delivery transactions (if applicable), as may be permitted by GSG to the website seller(s) in its sole discretion. Payment Processing Facility also enables automated collection and remittance services. using the current Indian banking and credit/ debit/ cash card/ paymate/ oxicash/ zipcash and such other infrastructure directly through Bank or financial institution infrastructure or indirectly through Payment Aggregator or through any facility as may be authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance, as the case may be of payment or supporting the same in any manner. Payment Processing Facility could be availed under the relevant User Agreement, Seller Terms and Conditions and other Rules and Policies of the respective Payment Gateway System. The respective Payment Processing System linked to GSG will separately ask you to accept the relevant and applicable Payment Processing User Agreement, Payment Processing Seller Terms and Conditions and other Payment Processing rules and policies as may be required and applicable for your nature of activities.
Without limiting other remedies, GSG may limit your activity, immediately remove your information or purchases, or end your listing, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website in the event, but not limited to:
2. If GSG is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
3. If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other Users or GSG. GSG may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended Users. A User that has been suspended or blocked may not register or attempt to register with GSG or use the Website in any manner whatsoever until such time that such User is reinstated by GSG. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach the User Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, GSG reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to GSG and to take strict legal action including but not limited to a referral to the appropriate police or other authorities for initiating criminal or other proceedings against you.
All purchases on the Website are a firm commitment to purchase. If you are the purchaser for any item and your purchase is accepted by the seller, you are obligated to complete the transaction with the seller.
An action to purchase may be increased in volume later but may not be withdrawn. Purchases cannot be cancelled. By purchasing on an item you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description (or linked to from the description) so long as those conditions of sale are not in violation of the User Agreement or unlawful. In case of consumer goods, sellers on the Website may or may not specify the retail prices of the items being sold. You are advised to independently verify the retail prices of such items if you so desire.
GSG strongly advises you not to test the site with false purchases, as it will put you at substantial personal legal risk. It is an offence to use a false name, other false personal information or a known invalid/ unauthorized credit/ debit/ cash card / paymate, oxicash/ zipcash and such other infrastructure directly through Bank or financial institution infrastructure or indirectly through Payment Aggregator or through any facility in any manner to purchase. Willfully entering erroneous or fictitious purchases may result in prosecution by GSG.
Please be aware that even if you do not give GSG your real name, your Web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you. If you are a registered buyer on the Website we encourage you to post feedback on the seller after the sale is closed.
In case of purchase of an Artwork which is marked as "non-exportable" on the Website or it is illegal to export the same and you agree that the Artwork shall not be exported out of one state to another within India or otherwise dealt in any such manner which shall be in contravention of any law for the time being in force or any rules, regulations, notifications and orders passed there under.
11. GSG Guarantee
The GSG Guarantee seeks to assist buyers who have been defrauded by sellers on the Website. If a buyer has made a payment for an item and has never received it or has received an item that is significantly lower in value as compared to what was described, the buyer can seek protection under the GSG Guarantee. The coverage under this program is restricted to such amount as may be provided in the GSG Guarantee.
For this purpose the buyer needs to follow certain steps set out in the Program fully detailed at Gaon Se Gaon Guarantee Program and review the GSG Guarantee Eligibility and Claims Process on the Website.
• If GSG has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its members are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then GSG may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the user id of Registered User and such necessary action against Guest User of such member and/or disqualify that member and any related members from availing protection through this program.
• GSG reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, GSG may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the user id [and its related user ids] of such user and/or disqualify that member and any related members from availing protection through this program.
Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
As a registered member, you may list item/s for sale on the Website in accordance with the Listing Policies more fully detailed at Gaon Se Gaon Partnership Agreement which Policy is incorporated by way of reference in this Agreement. You must be legally able to sell the item(s) you list for sale on our Website. You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Website. All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfillment of sales. All listings must comply with GSG Rules and Policies, and Gaon Se Gaon Partnership Agreement which policy/agreement is incorporated by way of reference in this Agreement.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the site. GSG reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
If you receive an order at your stated terms and price on the Website, you are legally obligated to complete the transaction sale contract with the Buyer upon the item's sale online. You must contact the Winning buyer within 72 hours of item selling successfully and supply the item as per the shipping and delivery details mentioned in item description to the Winning buyer in a merchantable condition upon receiving the payment from the Winning buyer and in case of buyer making payments using GSG’s Payment Processing Facility, upon receiving of payment intimation from GSG’s Payment Processing Facility in accordance with GSG’s Payment Processing Facility’s User Agreement, its Seller Terms and Conditions and its Rules and Policies, unless there is an exceptional circumstance, such as:
1. The Buyer fails to meet the terms of your listing (such as payment method), or
2. You cannot authenticate the Buyer's identity provided you have not received any payment from the Buyer. Without limiting any other remedies, GSG may suspend or terminate your account if you are found to have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Website. As sellers on the Website we encourage you to post feedback on the buyer after the Sale is closed.
We encourage Registered buyers and sellers on the Website to provide feedback to each other after the transaction has closed, this helps all Users to know what it is like to deal with the said buyer/seller. After you conduct a transaction, if applicable, we encourage you to leave feedback for the buyer or seller that you dealt with. Please remember that you cannot retract the feedback once you have left it. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user ID. GSG will not be responsible for the feedback that you post on the Website and you should be careful about making comments that are not factual in nature and should not post defamatory or illegal or offensive/obscene contents.
You may not take any actions that may undermine the integrity of the feedback system. If you continue to receive negative feedback ratings, GSG reserves the right to suspend your membership, and you will be unable to list, or buy on the Website.
Export - You acknowledge that your feedback consists of comments left by other Users and a composite feedback number compiled by GSG, and that the composite number without the comments does not convey your full user profile. As feedback ratings are not designed for any purpose other than for facilitating trading between the Users, you agree that you shall not market or export your Website feedback rating in any venue other than on the Website.
Import - We do not provide the technical ability to allow you to import feedback from other websites to GSG because a composite number, without the corresponding feedback does not reflect your true online reputation within our community.
14. No Warranty
GSG and its suppliers, affiliates and service provider provide the Website and services including Payment Processing Facility "as is" and without any Warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaim any implied Warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You expressly agree that your use of the Website and Payment Processing Facility is at your risk.
15. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall GSG or its suppliers, affiliates and service providers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website and Payment Processing Facility, its services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence).
GSG's liability in any circumstance is limited to the amount of fees, if any, paid by you to GSG. GSG, its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make no representations or Warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website or Payment Processing Facility will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, GSG assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of:
1. The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website or Payment Processing Facility; and/or Payment Processing Facilities
2. Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website or Payment Processing Facility. You expressly understand and agree that shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if GSG has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
You shall indemnify and hold harmless GSG and (as applicable) GSG’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, third-parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of the User Agreement, GSG Rules and Policies, Payment Processing Facility User Agreement, its Seller Terms and Conditions and its Rules and Policies or the documents they incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights of a third party.
None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and GSG and you shall have no authority to bind GSG in any manner whatsoever.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by postal mail on behalf of GSG to Rajivihaan Agni (Energy) Private Limited Attn: Legal Department, at The Orient Business Plaza, First Floor, 50/9 Tolstoy Lane, Janpath, New Delhi 110001 (India) (in the case of GSG) or to the email address you provide to us during the registration process (in your case). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 3 days after the date of mailing.
If any clause of the User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the User Agreement.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between You and GSG with respect to the subject matter hereof.
In GSG’s sole discretion, GSG may transfer its rights and obligations (also known as “assign”) under this Agreement without your prior express consent, provided that GSG assigns the Agreement on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to You.
17A. Grievance Officer:
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer is published on the Website.
If any dispute arises between you and GSG during your use of the Website or Payment Processing Facility or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement, Payment Processing Facility User Agreement and its Seller Terms and its Conditions or the documents they incorporates by reference, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by GSG. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
19. Governing Law
The User Agreement, Payment Processing Facility User Agreement and its Seller Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporates by reference shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.